Detailed Product Description
EVA foam is closed cell foam made from Ethylene Vinyl Acetate and blended copolymers. It has a high level of chemical cross linking. The result is semi-rigid product with a fine uniform cell structure that is suitable for use in a wide variety of situations and applications.
• Impact and vibration absorption
• Weather and chemical resistance including splash resistance to oils and fuels
• Acoustic and thermal insulation properties
• Buoyancy with low water absorption
• Suitability for thermo-forming and thermo-moulding
Keywords: Close Cell Foam