Detailed Product Description
XPower M18A1 CO2 Anti-Personnel Landmine
Unlike ordinary toy landmines, XPower CO2 Claymore is completely redesign to complete your game and is suitable for any milsim players. The XPower Claymore is powered by CO2 and can be used over and over again. Special features and functions include fired by old-school tripwire, from a distance by Clacker Remote Control Unit, and a specially design “watch-your-back” Thermal Infrared Firing. The XPower CO2 Claymore shoots out food-graded powder and powered by CO2 with a very loud ‘BIG BANG”. Powder can be easily wipe off or wash out. With redesign adjustable scissor legs, it will support the power of CO2 and will not tip over. This Claymore can be used in both indoor & outdoor game for players under any circumstances.
Demo Video on Youtube:
1. Tripwire Set Off – use any thin wire. it can be used any kind of fishing line or wire. no electronic or batteries needed. just old fashion way to set off the claymore. allow players to set off while out of batteries.
2. Clacker Set Off – wireless set off the claymore, and also Clacker unit is the main control board to control the claymore turn on/off for claymore and look for the claymore when players forget where the claymore is located.
3. Thermal Infrared Sensor Set Off – An infrared function triggered by heat objects. Perfectly covering your back when you have entrance facing your back. Hide them around corners, under bushes, cover by leafs and so on. No one expects them to be there and usually they take out several players at once great for both offense and defense scenario.
4. Claymore Locating Function – no worry about losing you claymore. Simply use your clacker to locate the claymore.
5. Scissor Stand – Made by Steel. Adjustable for better shooting angle. Foldable for easy storage.
Material: Heavy duty Nylon Glass Fiber Case plus all metallic internal for durability and use many times
Firing Method: TRIPWIRE / WIRELESS / THERMAL INFRARED SENSOR
Clacker Max. Range: 30M
Thermal Sensor Max. Range: 2.5M
Thermal Sensor Effective Operation Temperature: 5° – 40°C
Power Source: CO2
Weight: 4lb or 1.8kg (including the Clacker)
Dimensions: 8.5” x 6” x 3” (215 x 135 x 75 mm)
Keywords: paintball airsoft claymore